Free For All Eligible Organizations
At Cardiac Care & Safety, we are proud to offer the Pennsylvania Quality Assurance System (PQAS) training for early childhood and school-age practitioners in Pennsylvania at no cost, thanks to the Pennsylvania government’s initiative to remove barriers to accessing this training in order to keep children safe.
We believe that high-quality training should be accessible to everyone, so our qualified instructors come to your business location at your convenience, with daytime, evening, and weekend availability. Our commitment to making training easy and accessible allows you to focus on running your business with peace of mind, knowing that your team is equipped with the knowledge and skills to handle emergency situations.
Why Work With Cardiac Care & Safety?
- Over 20 years of experience serving healthcare organizations across Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia.
- We’ve previously and currently work with dozens of schools, both large and small!
- Our instructors come to your business location at your convenience.
- We make training comprehensive, professional and engaging.
- In addition to our training, we offer some of the best available equipment services and products on the market.
Contact Cardiac Care & Safety to Book a PQAS Training
We would love to help you and your team become PQAS certified! If you are interested in scheduling training for your business or would like more information about our available classes, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 215-886-9280 and we will be happy to set up a time to visit your establishment. We look forward to working with you!