Physical rehabilitation centers and physical therapists provide specialized therapy that promotes an active lifestyle and a healthy recovery process when injured. These professionals are mandated to hold a CPR license in the state at which they practice therapy – even personal trainers!
We have worked with many of the largest physical therapy and rehab centers in our area as well as many smaller offices.
- Apex Physical Therapy
- King of Prussia Physical Therapy
- Premier Physical Therapy
- Braun Physical Therapy
- Bucks Physical Therapy
At Cardiac Care & Safety, Inc., we strive to create an engaging atmosphere thats fun for healthcare professionals, and we love hearing life saving success stories from our past physical therapy clients.
Why work with us:
- Trainings meet the necessary state requirements.
- Instructors come to your workplace at a time that’s convenient for you — even nights and weekends.
- Group trainings are an excellent way to keep professional healthcare caregivers up-to-date training.
- All participants will receive a certification card that specifies CPR and first aid.
Book Training & CPR Renewal for Healthcare Professionals
We strive to make CPR and safety training a fun, informative experience that not only leaves your group of healthcare professionals certified, but confident about reacting in an emergency situation. It can be difficult to find the time to coordinate a training session, which is why we offer flexible night and weekend scheduling where our certified trainers come to your business!