When you work with children, it’s vital to put safety first. This is why many professions require certification in pediatric CPR and first aid.
If your organization requires this type of specific certification, choose the trusted, hands-on instruction provided by Cardiac Care & Safety. Our pediatric trainings focus on child and infant CPR and first aid.
We work with some of the largest education organizations in our area as well as many small schools:
- The Children’s Ark at St. George
- The Malvern Schools
- The Goddard Schools
- Lane Montessori School
- Launfal School
- Top of the Hill Day Care
- Gwynedd Friends Preschool
- Greenetown School
- JCC- Klein Branch
- Montessori Children’s House
Benefits of working with us:
- Instructors come to your workplace at a time that’s convenient for you — even nights and weekends
- Group trainings are an excellent way to keep all employees up-to-date
- Trainings meet the necessary state requirements
- All participants will receive a certification card that specifies pediatric CPR and first aid
About Cardiac Care & Safety, Inc.
Currently, Cardiac Care & Safety, Inc. serves over 1,000 businesses throughout PA, NJ, DE, MD, and VA. Headquartered in the Philadelphia area, we are dedicated to providing organizations with the most efficient CPR and first aid training using the most effective techniques. In addition to our training, we offer some of the best available equipment services and products on the market. Give us a call at 215-886-9280 for more information, or watch the video below.