Recently, we had the pleasure of conducting a CPR and AED Training at the Union League of Philadelphia. We were able to meet with their team on-location at a time that was flexible for them. According to our trainers, the Union League was a pretty nice backdrop for CPR classes and members of the class were happy we could be flexible to their schedule.
In our training sessions, we’re able to cover the following topics:
- Basic Life Support CPR for the Healthcare Professional
- Basic Life Support CPR for the Community and Workplace
- Basic Life Support Pediatric CPR
- First Aid
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens
- Emergency O2
- Medical Emergencies
- Dental Continuing Education
For more information, be sure to visit our CPR and AED training page.